Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment is basically for Secondary School Certification Holders. This article contains how to successfully apply for the Nigerian Army 80 RRI recruitment and get shortlisted.
Nigerian Army Trades and Non trades Men and Women Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||28|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||35|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80 RRI Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply.
Please note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army 80 RRI Recruitment
The closing date for Nigerian Army 80 RRI recruitment is on the 14th of November 2020.
For more information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, kindly subscribe to this website using your email address, subscription is totally free.
Join us on Facebook. Like the page for faster update and response to your questions CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Follow us on Twitter- CLICK HERE