Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment- Application Portal
Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment – Apply here for the Nigerian Army recruitment form at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. The Nigerian Army DSSC 28/2024 Recruitment Portal is open. See Application requirements, deadline, and how to apply online.
The Nigerian army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC). It bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) course 28/2024. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment -recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28/2024 recruitment application is online and it has deadline or closing date. See below
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment Available Positions
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the following Nigerian Army (NA) positions as:
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Army Band Corps Officer
- Army Finance Corps Officer
- Army Education Corps Officer
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
- Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Army Corps of Military Police Officer
- Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
- Army Intelligence Corps Officer
- Army Signals Officer
- Army Engineer
- Army Ordinance Corps Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Medical Doctor (Non-Consultant)
- Medical Consultant
How to Register/Apply for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made online free of charge. Interested applicants should:
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ to create an account.
- From the home page, select DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all the following required documents are uploaded:
a) Passport photograph.
b) Educational certificates.
c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
d) Certificate of state of origin.
Birth certificate or age declaration.
a. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application
b. The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
c. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment
Application to Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 28/2024 Recruitment closing date or deadline is 23rd of February 2024.
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels