Nigerian Army (NA) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers Recruitment 2019/2020 is ongoing. See full details of how to successfully apply for the DSSC COURSE 25/2020 and closing date for application. www.nigerianarmyms.ng is the official recruitment portal.
Nigerian Army 2019 DSSC COURSE 25/2020 Recruitment
Please be informed that the application portal for the above mentioned position is open. You are not expected to pay any money for applying. The form is totally free and multiple applications would lead to automatic disqualification.
The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Nigerian Army DSSC COURSE 25/2020 Corps and Services
Applications should be into any of the following Corps and Services of the NA:
- Nigerian Army Engineers.
- Nigerian Army Signals.
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps.
- Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport.
- Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps.
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps. Note: All applicants for Medical Corps, are expected to present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies and current practicing license.
- Nigerian Army Band Corps
- Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police
- Nigerian Army Finance Corps.
- Nigerian Army Education Corps. Note: All applicants for Education Corps, are expected to present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies.
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant).
- Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic).
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs.
- Directorate of Legal Service
- Directorate of Army Public Relations.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training.
- Directorate of Army Aviation.
DSSC Qualifications and Requirements
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 32 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
How to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019| METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made strictly online free of charge
- Log on to nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select the DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Print Out is compulsory. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All applications must be submitted not later than 25th of September 2019. Any application submitted after this time will be rejected. Visit www.army.mil.ng
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels