NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 26/2021
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
Qualification and Requirements
|Minimium Grade||Second Class – Lower Division|
|Application Period||19 Aug 20 – 29 Sep 20|
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- a. Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- b. Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 30 years, while medical consultants be not more than 40 years of age by January 2021.
- c. Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- d. Be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees who is either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- e. Applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2020 Recruitment
How to apply:
- Go to recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose SSC or DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the DSSC
Documents to Upload for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
- Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centres selected by applicants or assigned as appropriate. Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment
The closing date for Nigerian Army DSSC Course 26/2021 recruitment is on the 29th of September 2020.
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels