Nigerian Army DSSC SSC Recruitment 2019/2020
This contains a detailed guide on how to apply for the 2019 Nigerian Army SSC and DSSC recruitment successfully. Carefully read the instructions contained below before applying.
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46/2020 Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission officers. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 46/2020 Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers. The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
General Entry Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC , SSC Recruitment 2019/20
All interested applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA Standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on application as required by Harmonized Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
How To Apply for Nigerian Army SSC, DSSC Recruitment 2019/20
Follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the 2019 SSC, DSSC Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account
- Click Here to Apply Directly for Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment
- Click Here to Apply Directly for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login ‘ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Print out online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. www.nigerianarmyms.ng
For more information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, kindly subscribe to this website using your email address, subscription is totally free.
Join us on Facebook. Like the page for faster update and response to your questions CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Follow us on Twitter- CLICK HERE