Nigerian Army (NA) Short Service Combatant Commission (DSSC) officers Recruitment 2019/2020 has started. See full details on how to successfully apply for the SSC COURSE 46/2020 and closing date for application. The official website of the Nigerian army is https://www.army.mil.ng and the official recruitment portal is www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army 2019 SSC COURSE 46/2020 Recruitment
The Nigerian Army SSC application is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
Conditions of Service| SSC
- SSC will be granted for 15 years. Ten years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period not more than 5 years. No extension shall be granted after the fifteenth year of commission except on conversion to regular combatant commission where applicable.
- Officer Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of second lieutenant.
- Conversion to regular combatant commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- The reckon-able period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
How to apply for Nigerian Army SSC 2019/2020 Recruitment
Nigerian Army E-Application Portal
Applications are to be made strictly online free of charge
- Log on to nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select the DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Print Out is compulsory. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All applications must be submitted not later than 25th of September 2019. Any application submitted after this time will be rejected. Visit www.army.mil.ng
For more FEDERAL AND STATE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels