We updated you some time ago about the Nigerian Army University and that the admission form would soon be out.
Therefore it’s with great pleasure and expectation that we announce to you that the form is now out.
Carefully read through this post update and purchase your form.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
As stated earlier admissions into degree programmes are open to the general public. In line with this applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following four year programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
a. Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
(1) B.A. Military History.
(2) B.A. Arabic.
(3) B.A. English.
(4) B.A. French.
(5) B.A. Hausa.
(6) B.A. Igbo.
(7) B.A. Yoruba.
(8) BSc Accounting
(9) BSc Economics.
(10) BSc Geography.
(11) BSc Management.
(12) BSc International Relations.
(13) BSc Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution.
(14) BSc Political Science.
(15) BSc Psychology.
(16) BSc Criminology & Security Studies.
(17) BSc Sociology.
(18) BSc Transport & Logistics Management.
b. Faculty of Computing .
(1) BSc Computer Science.
(2) BSc Cyber Security.
(3) BSc Information Systems.
(4) BSc Information Technology.
(5) BSc Software Engineering.
c. Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences .
(1) BSc Agriculture
(2) BSc Biology.
(3) BSc Chemistry.
(4) BSc Mathematics.
(5) BSc Electronics
(6) BSc Physics.
d. Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
(1) B. Tech. Building.
(2) B. Tech. Environmental Management.
(3) B. Tech. Estate Management.
(4) B. Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
(5) B. Tech. Urban & Regional Planning.
e. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
(1) B.Eng. Civil Engineering.
(2) B.Eng. Structural Engineering.
(3) B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(4) B.Eng. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
(5) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
All interested candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
a. Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
4. For the 2018/2019 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website. Candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non- refundable screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only)
Deadline for APPLICATIONS FOR Admission into Nigerian Army University
For more information on the Nigerian Army admission. Kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is free.
Also join us on our various social media pages.