We will be using this medium to inform all our readers especially those who applied for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 and who successfully wrote the aptitude test that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board List Out.
If you recall, the shortlist for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 aptitude test came out last year and the test was conducted on the December 2018.
All those who wrote the test are expected to check their names on the Final Shortlist of the Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 using the link below. You can also download DSSC Course 26 Shortlist PDF here.
The successful candidates are expected to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt on Monday the 11th of February 2019 from 0800 (8am). Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday the 13th of February 2019 will not be accepted for training
Before you check for your name, go through the list below to ensure you have all the necessary requirements so you won’t be disqualified.
Candidates must have-
Original and photocopies of:
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suite.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 26 Selection Board interview
For more NAVY UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of becoming a navy personnel easier, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us