Nigeria Jubilee Fellows programme, is a Federal Government initiative in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), that aims to place 20,000 skilled young Nigerian graduates (under the age of 30) into jobs in private and public sector organizations around the country.
The NJF jobs will last for 12 months, all participants will be fully-paid, and will seek to help prepare recent graduates for their future careers and work environments.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme for Nigerian Youths
According to the FGN, this programme creates new opportunities for 20,000 recent graduates annually, the beneficiaries will use the opportunities presented to them and maximize their 12 months of engagement. The President said his administration has focused on job creation as a way to stimulate the economy.
What you need to know about NJF Programme
The Jubilee programme will provide a pathway for young Nigerians to gain work experience in top tier organisations, gaining relevant skills and organisations, gaining relevant skil sane building the right networks for the future in various sectors including information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing.Other sectors include mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development, and public sector institutions. We believe that building the right skills and experiences across these sectors are important to sustain the economic growth we are experiencing.
Eligibility for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme
If you are interested in this programme click on the link below to apply.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels