NJFP Full List Of 20,000 Shortlisted Fellows – This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme has officially released the names of 20,000 shortlisted candidates. Check for your name now.
The list provides the pool from which Fellows are being matched from and on-boarded to host organisations.
Processes Involved Before Selection and Shortlist
1. Review of the applications, including verification of documents and long listing of applicants to generate the long list of those that met the minimum requirements.
2. Administering of key assessments: A total 118,600 met the minimum requirements including meeting all the submission instructions. The assessments included:
- Cognitive Tests administered to test candidates
- Quantitative and verbal reasoning.
According to NJFP Management, Onlv 89.000 took the coanitive assessments. Soft skills assessments and training to gauge candidates soft skills level and up-skill them with same
3. Ranking: Based on performance, candidates were ranked into 4 categories:
- Experienced and
Best performing 20,000 applicants were selected across the 4 categories giving consideration to gender parity national spread. 10,000 male and 10,000 female were selected across 36 states and FCT. Please see below uploaded document with names.
How to check NJFP Shortlist
To view list of 20,000 fellows pre-selected and waiting to be matched, check this link https://www.njfp.ng/files/20K_NJFP_Shortlist.pdf
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels