The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) plant is one of the government’s biggest investment located in Rivers state.
The prize rotates among four literary genres- prose fiction, poetry, drama and children’s literature. This year, the competition is for Children’s Literature.
How much is to be won?
This Literature prize carries a reward of one hundred thousand US dollars ($100,000.00) for the successful winner.
Who can apply?
The competition is open to only Nigerian writers irrespective of their place of residence.
You May Also Like– NLNG Limited $USD 100,000 Prize for Science 2019- Apply
How to apply
Follow the submission procedure written below
- Ten copies of the entry and, if available, an e-copy, with evidence of Nigerian citizenship (photocopy of Nigerian passport or National Identity card), may be submitted either by author or publisher, in accordance with the genres in competition.
- Books should be submitted to Nigeria LNG Limited’s External Relations Division, promoters of the prize, by the stipulated deadline.
- Failure to meet the stated conditions will lead to disqualification of the entry.No book published before January, 2015 will be accepted.
- Complete contact information, including full contact address, e-mail(s), phone number(s) and other relevant contact information should accompany each submission.
- An author will enter only one published work. Mere manuscripts will not be considered.
- No book previously submitted for this competition may be re-submitted at a later date, even if major revisions have been made or a new edition published.
Deadline for Application
All entries must be in by April 5, 2019.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us