NAUTH School of Nursing 2018 Admission- You can read this post carefully and successfully apply for admission into the school of nursing.
Applications are currently invited from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Three (3) years General Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi. More details can be found below-
Five (5) credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent to include: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
NOTE: You can combine results (i.e. you can combine your WAEC and NECO to apply if you didn’t make all the required papers in one sitting).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To properly complete your School of Nursing NAUTH online application, please follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the School of Nursing NAUTH, and complete payment for SON-NAUTH form using REMITTA.
- Obtain your ONLINE APPLICATION SLIP – which contains your username / password.
- Visit the Portal, login in the first time using your username / password to begin your registration.
- Complete your online registration and save your application. Print original copy.
- Contact the SON-NAUTH ICT Centre for any support or enquiries.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO APPLY- https://portal.sonnauth.com/e-apply/
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Wednesday 25th April, 2018
DATE, VENUE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION
DATE- Saturday 12th May, 2018.
TIME: 8am prompt.
VENUE: School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
NOTE: Bring along with you pencil, eraser, pen, ruler and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with glued passport photograph.
Prof. Anthony Igwegbe
(Chief Medical Director)
Please stay with us for more updates concerning ADMISSION INTO ANY SCHOOL OF NURSING IN NIGERIA, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below