Scholarships for Nigerian students 2018- Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), are currently offering numerous number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students.
We will like to inform you that E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
Accountancy, Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science, Architecture
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science
Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Environmental Studies/Surveying
Mass Communication/Journalism, Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICANTS FOR THE NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR ANY OTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM SPONSORED BY CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, ITS JV PARTNER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THE AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PUBLISHED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THIS NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Eligibility and Requirements For Applying
NNPC JV SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does noes not exceed 750kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
v. And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
6. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Optimum Resources Management.
7. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
How to Apply For Chevron Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Deadline for Applying
6th August, 2018
We encourage you to subscribe to this website for more scholarships updates both in Nigeria and Abroad. All you have to do is put in your email address in the provided subscription for below and submit.
For more information
Contact us through any of the channels below