NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduate students- You can now apply for the ongoing NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduate students. See the step by step guide on how to successfully apply for this undergraduate scholarship below. Ensure you share this update with your friends.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022/2023
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2022 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective June 03, to July 08, 2022.
Category of Awards
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. NAOC reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2021/2022 academic session)
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependents of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
- Application for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NAOC does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test online or at designated test centres.
How To Apply For NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
All interested and qualified Nigerian students can apply for this scholarship using the link provided below
Closing Date- July 8, 2022
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Banach Scholarship Programme 2022/2023- Study In Poland
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms