NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2023 / 2024 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
NNPC/SEPLAT JV National Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 / 2024
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Be in their second year of study or above.
- Have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme 2023/2024
How to Apply for NNPC/Seplat JV Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form which can be accessed at https://forms.gle/Q3r11oU3vQdKZfHw6
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
Closing Date for Application
The closing date for application is 16th of November, 2023.
Visit official scholarship page at seplatenergy.com for full details.