NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship – APPLICATION FOR 2023 NNPC-SNEPCO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP – How to successfully apply for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023 – Closing date for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023 Application.
Table of Contents
NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of itself, Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited and its Co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Requirements – The scholarship application is FREE.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
Eligibility Criteria for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the oil and gas industry, National or International.
*Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Selection Criteria for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Application MUST be received not later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.
Application Procedure for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic result at the end of your first year.
Closing Date for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023 Application
The closing date for application is 14th of April, 2023.