2020/2021 NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship application form is available. This is an opportunity to further your studies abroad. See full details of the scholarship below and how to apply.
NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship
Annually, Total in collaboration with NNPC ad its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigeria scholars to Master’s Degree programs i Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law, in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Total welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP.
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested applicants must be young Nigerians and must have obtained a university degree (minimum second class upper division) and must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship
Qualified applicants are to visit www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
All application forms must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply/Navigating the Scholarship Website
- Go to www.careers.total.com
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Click on “Our Offers” and select your language preference
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH”- In the country text box, type Nigeria| In the functional discipline option box select “Research Innovation & Development”| Then click “SEARCH” to display the advertised scholarship program in Nigeria.
- Click on “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page.
- You will requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
You May Also Like- PTDF International Masters Scholarship 2020/2021
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note- All communication will be by email only.
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education; institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
Closing Date for NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2020/2021
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Total does not take responsibility for any careers/job/training vacancies placed outside the Total careers website www.careers.total.com
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms