NNPC/Total Scholarship 2018 is currently on. We will be guiding you on the processes involved in successfully completing the application process/form here so that you can make it to the final Shortlist.
Eligible Applicants For this Scholarship
To be able to apply for this scholarship, all interested persons must meet the below requirements
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate..
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
300 level students and above need not apply.
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
How to Properly fill the scholarship application form online
To fill the form properly there are certain information you must input correctly and they are described below.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
After you have filled in all the required details, you will be expected to review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Then you proceed to upload all the documents required as listed below
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
After uploading all the needed documents you are to attest that all the info you have provided is true.
Then accept the terms and condition.
A message will be displayed on your screen which will confirm that you have successfully completed the application.
You will also receive an email to confirm this too.
How to successfully apply for the NNPC /TOTAL NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
To apply for this scholarship, click on NNPC/TOTAL NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FORM 2018 to apply
Ensure you follow the instructions as written above.
Please Note – This scholarship scheme application is best opened on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Closing Date for NNPC /TOTAL NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2018
31st of October, 2018
For more scholarships updates, subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on our various social media platform pages