Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital (NNRH) are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Housemanship/Internship training 2021 at Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River States.. See full details on available positions and how to successfully apply here.
Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital Housemanship & Internship
All successful candidates will be expected to work at “ Ojo – Lagos or Calabar – Cross River States.” only for the period of one year and are to abide by the civil service regulations and ethics.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Supplementary Interview for the 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Programme
Locations: Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River
NNRH – Ojo, Lagos:
- The supplementary interview is only for Medical Doctors.
- Candidates for housemanship programme must possess MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions, certificates of provisional Registration and Annual Practicing License with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
NNRH – Calabar – Cross River:
- The supplementary interview is for Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons and Physiotherapists.
- Candidates for the Housemanship / Internship programme must possess the following qualifications:
- MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Medical Doctors. Certificate of Provisional Registration and Annual Practicing License with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- BDS or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Dental Surgeons. Certificate of provisional registration and Annual practicing license with Medical and Dental Council.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy / Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation or its equivalent from accredited institutions for physiotherapists. Provisional Professional license and Oath of Physiotherapy Practice with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria.
SEE ALSO- Nigerian Air Force Graduate Housemanship/Internship Application Guide
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship/Internship (NNRH) Programme Recruitment 2021
All interested and qualified candidates are to forward written Application with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other relevant documents to the address below:
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
Area 7 – Garki,
- The Application / CV must include candidates Contact Phone Number and Address of 3 referees, one of whom must be from the candidate’s institution.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
All properly completed application forms, together with written application are to be submitted with relevant documents at any of the 2 centres stated above. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport size photograph to their application forms.
Closing Date for Application
The closing date for submission of application form is 10th August, 2019.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us
Leave a Reply