NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program
- Application is open for Oil and Gas Candidate. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments during the period of your internship. The internship opportunity is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Internship Program Summary
- This is the premier entry-level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship, and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have a preference for relevant industry experience.
- Must have completed NYSC by December 2020.
How to Apply for Internship
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th December, 2020.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels