It is no longer news that the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) are currently recruiting 10,000 constables to join their manpower. We have receive complaint that the policerecruitment.ng registration portal is not opening. We are using this medium to inform you of the portal to use to register for the police recruitment 2018/2019. Ensure you share this update with all your friends.
You will also see the correct closing date for the 2019 NPF Recruitment Registration Below
The Police Service Commission (PSC) is an independent government agency established under section 153 of the 1999 constitution with the power to appoint, promote, post, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over members of the Nigeria Police Force.
The mission of the PSC is to improve service delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by promoting transparency and accountability in the police.
Before or after your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
APPROVED REGISTRATION PORTAL AND STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO APPLY FOR 2019 NPF RECRUITMENT
Please note that the website contained below is the only link you can use to apply for the NPF 2019 recruitment. Do not be misled or waste your time.
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Click here to get the application link: www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number/UNIQUE ID” for future correspondences. The “ID/Number” is case sensitive. Copy it exactly as it is displayed.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Do not apply more than once, if not you will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR 2019 NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF) RECRUITMENT
11th of January, 2019
- Candidates must have an 0’ level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- The PSC will deal ruthlessly with anybody no matter how highly placed who tried to circumvent the recruitment process or engaged in fraudulent activities. “Specifically staff of the commission or police officers caught demanding or collecting money to assist candidates in this exercise.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels