NPOWER Batch C 2020 Recruitment of 400,000 Beneficiaries
The N-Power programme is for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35. In 2016, through N-Power, the Federal Government engaged and deployed 200,000 young Nigerians in public primary schools, primary healthcare centres and in agriculture development project centres in all the Local Government Areas in Nigeria for the Batch A program.
In 2017, the N-Power Volunteer Corps enlisted 300,000 more volunteers to bring the number to the promised 500,000 N-Power Volunteers.
This year 2020, Npower Nigeria will be recruiting 400,000 volunteers as approved by the Nigerian Federal Government.
Two Categories Of N-Power Recruitment 2020
Npower Graduate Category
N-Power Volunteer Corps
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
Npower Agro (N-Agro 2020 Recruitment)
The Federal Government is engaging 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N Power Agro programme.
Npower Health (N-Health 2020 Recruitment)
Through the N-Power Health programme, young graduates will form part of the 400,000 N-Power Volunteer Corps
Npower Teach (N-Teach 2020 Recruitment)
The N-Power Teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria.
Npower Tax (N-Tax 2020 Recruitment)
Seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income.
The N-Power Knowledge programme is the Federal Government’s first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy.
N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians.
How to Register for Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020
The 2020 NPower application portal will open at 12 pm on June 26th, 2020 to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
Applicants should note the following steps:
- Visit npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN.
- You must have a recent passport photograph.
- Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”
- Read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account.
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
For more Npower updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email, subscription is totally free.
Join other Npower Beneficiaries on our Social media Pages