Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment- The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (‘NSIA’ or ‘the Authority’) is a financial Institution based in Nigeria with a focus on investments in both the international market and key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our organisation is positioned to play a pivotal role in driving sustained national economic development through the enhancement of Nigeria’s infrastructure and in providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Analyst Programme 2022
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Analyst Programme
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Programme
- GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
- Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
How to Apply For NSIA Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2022.
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels