NYIF stands for Nigerian Youths Investment Fund. NYIF Loan Application Portal 2020 latest update.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, NYIF is not like contract, stipends, empowerment programme or any of the palliative measures that government has done before.
This innovation will give Nigerian Youths the opportunity to become self starter, entrepreneur, wealth starter and employer of labour.
The NYIF was created to invest innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth.
Beneficiaries will get easy access to N250,000 to N50m soft loan at 5% interest rate depending on their business ideas. Beneficiaries can come as individual or as group.
NYIF Loan Qualifications and Requirements
Who can apply for NYIF Loan?
- Applicant must be a Nigerian and fall between the age of 18 and 35 years old.
- Graduate must have completed NYSC.
- Non graduate must have form of identity
- Applicant must have simple business proposal that shows capital, profit margin, over head cost, market, and what he/she hopes to achieve.
- The youth must submit idea that is findable.
- National Identity Card, INEC Registration Card or Nigerian Passport
- One Guarantor
- Registered company
- Bank Verification Number
How to get or apply for NYIF Loan 2020/2021
Visit the NYIF loan portal to begin the application process: www.nyif.gov.ng
Please Note- The site is not yet live. We will notify you as soon as it is up. In the mean time start getting all the necessary documents and requirements as stated above.
For more Loans and Grants Opportunity UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your loan, grant, scholarship search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us