Oak Pensions is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Lagos, Onitsha-Anambra, Oyo, Kwara and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
NGN90,000 – 120,000 / Month
How to Apply for Oak Pension Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job Role / Location as the Subject. E.g Customer Service Rep / Lagos
Application Deadline 7th November, 2020.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning LATEST AWARDS, GRANTS AND COMPETITIONS IN NIGERIA, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below