Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
Olam Nigeria Graduate Trainee Application
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Miller
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored. At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- Due to our ongoing expansion, opportunities exist for young and smart trainees in Flour Milling.
- First degree in Food Technology from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 -2 years’ work experience
- Young and energetic
How to Apply for Olam Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2020
Please stay with us for more updates concerning LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below