One Young World (OYW) identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
Table of Contents
One Young World (OYW) Art Fellowship 2019
We will like to use this medium to inform all our readers, that One Young World (OYW) is now accepting applications from artist using their craft to promote positive impact for its 2019 Art Fellowship. Kindly, see below the application requirements and how to successfully apply for the One Young World Art Fellowship 2019.
Are you using art to change society? Apply now for the OYW Art Fellowship to attend the OYW Summit 2019 in London & a month-long art residency in France.
About the One Young World (OYW) Scholarship 2019
Art is not passive, stationary, or two-dimensional. It is a universal vehicle for unbridled expression, empathy, and social change. The world of today, as it always has, needs great art and great artists to broaden our consciousness and drive the conversation around the complex web of issues we face—social, political, and ecological. For this scholarship, we are seeking the next generation of artists following in the footsteps of Mapplethorpe, Banksy, and Ono, employing their art as a generator of social progress.
A panel of esteemed judges will review applications and select the final candidate.
Benefits of the One Young World Scholarship
One Young World will offer this Fellowship to 1 visual artist using their craft to promote positive impact. The opportunity will offer fully-funded sponsorship to attend the OYW 2019 Summit and join the 1 month long residency programme in France. During the residency, the selected candidate will be expected to design and deliver a new piece of work.
One Young World Summit in London
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 21 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
One-month art residency in France
- The cost to travel to Bordeaux/Bergerac (Flights in economy)
- Accommodation in residency with other artists
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A £2000 grant to cover expenses for one month
Qualifications and Requirements
All interested persons are to take note of the below listed things before applying for the fellowship/scholarship program-
- Provide their CV and art portfolio
- Have demonstrated a commitment to using art as a vehicle for positive impact
- Be aged between 18-35 years old
- Be available to commit to attending the OYW Summit and the residency immediately after: 21 October – 25 November 2019.
How to apply for One Young World Art Fellowship Program in London 2019
After going through all the important info provided above and you are still interested in applying, you can do so by following the link provided here One Young World (OYW) Art Fellowship Application Link
Hurry and apply now, no deadline has been fixed yet.
For more update on this scholarship and other awesome available scholarships, kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our social media platforms