Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme 2024-Link and How to Apply
Optimus Bank Recruitment 2024: The Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme 2024 Application Form is now out. Optimus Bank has finally announced the recruitment exercise for eligible and qualified applicants to apply using the link and guidelines provided below
Table of Contents
About Optimus Bank
Optimus Bank is a digital-driven financial service platform built with a bold ambition of offering optimum banking experiences to millions of customers globally.
The management of Optimus Bank invites application from suitable candidates for:
Title: 2024 Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme
- Are you ready to kick-start your career journey with boundless opportunities?
- Join our Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Program, designed to ignite your passion for sales, marketing, and business growth.
Why Optimus Bank
- Our comprehensive program is a blend of classroom learning with hands-on projects, it empowers you to develop strategic thinking, communication finesse, and innovative solutions.
- The program offers guided mentorship which enables you gain insights from industry experts and seasoned mentors who will guide your growth every step of the way and also exposes you to real-world challenges in the industry.
Who Should Apply:
- Recent graduates with a passion for sales and marketing, and a hunger to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- We welcome innovative thinkers who are eager to challenge the status quo and drive meaningful change.
To be considered for Optimus Bank 2024 Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme,applicants must meet the following criteria below:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Candidate should be a resident of Abuja.
- Creative thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Active Listening Skills.
- Problem-solving Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Customer Obsession
What’s in it for you?
- Limitless Growth.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Positive and Inclusive Work Environment.
- Tailored Rewards and Recognitions.
- Continuous learning environment.
How to Apply for 2024 Graduate Trainee Sales and Marketing Programme at Optimus Bank
All Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to Click here to apply and submit their applications for the position of Optimus Bank.