Orange Corners Nigeria; ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Who can Apply for Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme?
Eligibility and requirements
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
IMPORTANT!!! SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
How to Apply for Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link provided here orangecorners.com/country/nigeria/
No specific closing date, hurry and apply.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels