Oyo State TESCOM Teaching and Non-teaching staff Recruitment 2020 Application form portal is open.
Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff By the Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission has commenced.
Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2020
Following the approval on the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff by Oyo State Government, the Post-Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates who will fill existing vacancies in the Public Secondary Schools.
Available Positions in Oyo State TESCOM Teaching Staff Recruitment
Interested persons can apply for any of the disciplines outlined below:
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
Requirements for Oyo State Teaching Staff Recruitment
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
Available Positions in Oyo State TESCOM Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
Applications are also invited into non-teaching staff positions as outlined below:
- Day/Night Watchmen
- Clerical Officers
- Assistant Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Secretaries/ Typists (with basic computer knowledge)
Requirements for Oyo State Non-Teaching Staff Positions
- Day/Night Watchmen– Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Clerical Officers:– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO and other relevant examination bodies.
- Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties)– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
In addition to above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
How to Apply for Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment 2020| Application Form Portal
Downloaded forms should be completed and submitted to any of the TESCOM Zonal offices or the TESCOM Headquarters , Secretariat lbadan at no cost on or before Monday, 24th February, 2020. Thereafter, qualified shortlisted candidates would be invited for CBT test and interview at a date that will be announced later.
Candidates are to please note that the Teaching and Non-Teaching Forms are different.
How to download Oyo State TESCOM Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Application FormPDF
Those applicants who have collected forms need not download the form online as double entry will automatically be cancelled.
Closing Date for Oyo State Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff TESCOM Recruitment 2020
The closing period for Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment is from Tuesday, 11th February, 2020 to Monday, 24th February, 2020.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels