Payroll Officer Recruitment at Dangote Group 2022/2023 – Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
SEE ALSO – Mar&Mor Engineering Services Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee
Payroll Officer Recruitment at Dangote Group 2022/2023
Dangote is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a month basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll.
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker).
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting report on monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request.
- Signing of Loans request from staff in cooperative.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines.
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as CIPMN, ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Rainoil Limited Recruitment for Operations Executive
- At least five (5) years experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, package etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Payroll Officer Recruitment at Dangote Group 2022
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply