PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
The microfinance bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (Team Lead)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Monitory and supervising the activities of the direct sales agents.
- Strategic planning and execution of sales.
- Follow-up with internal processing of customers transactions
- Preparation of the monthly sales among others
- Anchoring the daily sales meeting
- Training of the sales team on the job
RECOMMENDED- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2021
Educational Requirements and Skills
- A first degree from a reputable university
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian market
- Must reside around the island axis.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent Microsoft skills
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
The application deadline is 18th of February, 2021.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us