Procter and Gamble (P&G) NYSC Internship Program 2019
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
See the requirements and how to apply for P&G NYSC Internship Program below.
Benefits of Interning With P&G
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- P&G invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Top Talent- BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering.
- A graduate that has a NYSC call-up letter and ready to complete NYSC program in Ibadan, Oyo State
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
How to apply for P&G NYSC Internship
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the link provided here Application Form Online
Procter and Gamble are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company.
For more INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels