Nigeria Police Academy 7th Regular Course Admission Form 2019/2020 (POLAC) is out. This post contains the admission requirements, how to apply for POLAC admission 2019/2020, school fees for POLAC and closing date.
Are you interested in schooling in the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano for the 7th Regular Course degree programmes? Get the form here and apply today.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Requirements
The following are the admission requirements:
- You should be between 17 to 22 years of age by the time you are sending the application.
- You must meet the required height which is 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) for male and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) for female.
- Male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- Its a must that you are mentally and medically fit because you will undergo various screening to ascertain your true state of health.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination 2019/2020
The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) 7th Regular Course Examination will be in the below listed pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%).
Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SELECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
Literature in English
SELECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
Literature in English
SELECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SELECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
How to apply for Nigerian Police Academy 2019/2020 (POLAC) 7th Regular Course Admission
Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Exam Date 2019
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper.
- The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in JAMB UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres. The list of Centres is in the Academy Website.
- Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Closing date for sales of POLAC 7th Course Admission form 2019
The closing date for purchase and submission of the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) admission form 2019 is on Monday the 22nd of July, 2019.
Please Note- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on the academy’s website and in some national newspaper.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Submission of Applications 2019/2020
You are not expected to go to any offices to submit your application. It can only be submitted online After submitting your application form online don’t forget to download your acknowledgement form
For more updates on the Nigerian Police Academy Admission and Interview kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
We also encourage you to join us on our various social media platforms