Post UTME screening is no doubt one of the key factors involved in anybody gaining admission into any higher institution of learning. Everybody ought to know that there would be post UTME screening/test this year 2018. We have updated you on how to apply for the screening exercise and now we would be revealing to you some simple success tips to pass the 2018 screening exercise organized by universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.
As stated earlier, all schools conduct their post utme , although some schools do not set exams for their students others will conduct exams (schools such as UNIPORT, UI, OAU etc), So do not be deceived when some persons say the exam/exercise has been stopped.
Now that you have been informed, we will like to go straight to the main point of this update. How can you scale through the screening exercise and gain admission this year 2018? Pay attention to this simple success tips. Follow the steps and guidelines and be rest assured you will be rejoicing at the end of the exercise.
SIMPLE SUCCESS TIPS FOR 2018 POST UTME
- STUDY WITH PAST QUESTIONS– This is very important, he who fails to plan, plans to fail, hence you must ensure you practice with the school of your choice post utme past questions. Please note the questions may not be repeated but it would give you a good idea of how they set their questions (some questions do end up being repeated). YOU CAN CONTACT OUR ADMIN IF YOU NEED PAST QUESTIONS
- GO THROUGH JAMB SYLLABUS– Most schools set their questions using JAMB approved syllabus, so it is important you go through the JAMB syllabus and use it as a study guide so you do not read out of point (OP).
- BE ACTIVE– You are encouraged to use social media to your advantage. Try to join the school of your choice social media page especially on facebook. This is to give you an opportunity to interact with old students and also candidates seeking for admission into the school.
- BE PUNCTUAL– Ensure you are at the screening venue before the scheduled time, this is to enable you to be calm and relaxed as you prepare to get into the exam hall.
- KEEP ON READING– We encourage you to never get tired of searching and reading any tips and guide you come across. After all there is sense in nonsense right?
- SUBSCRIBE TO INFOPADI USING YOUR EMAIL AND ALSO JOIN US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
YOU MUST READ- Perfect way to Answer All Post UTME Questions in about 20 minutes
Please stay with us for more ACADEMIC SUCCESS TIPS AND POST UTME UPDATES, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below