Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program – PremiumTrust Graduate Trainee program is an in-class and experiential training program where success candidates are allowed for exciting and intelligent self-expression in our world of work.
Table of Contents
Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The Graduate Trainee program is designed as a comprehensive talent selection and development process aimed at building a pool of skilled individuals, selecting top-notch talents, and smoothly transitioning them into the world of work. Through this program, candidates are equipped with the necessary skills to become valuable and efficient members of the organization. Additionally, selected candidates will have the unique opportunity to explore various business areas before deciding on their final career path within the bank.
Key objectives for the program are:
- Attract and employ highly qualified young graduates
- Strengthen the Bank’s workforce and skills base
- Create a young and diversified Talent Pool
- Create a deliberate inflow of the young generation for a well-diversified organization
- Enhance facilitation of new ideas for organization development
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years of age at the time of application
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Computer-Based Test
- Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
- Assessment Center
- Final Interview
- Foundation School
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: NNPC/NOGICJQS Graduates Development Training 2023
How to apply for PremiumTrust Bank Graduate Trainee
Please note Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification