Private Banking Relationship Manager Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited- First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Private Banking Relationship Manager Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Banking Relationship Manager
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Effectively sell Private Banking services to clients, along the line of private banking business objectives to grow client wealth and generate revenues through the various products/services.
- Source for new customers and maintain existing accounts.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective clients- High/Ultra-High Networth Individuals.
- Receive and ensure prompt execution of requests from Private Banking clients.
- Ensure client profitability by closely monitoring product utilization and transaction activities.
- Handle credit processing for clients including but not limited to providing support to the middle office in preparing credit requests.
- Initiate structuring of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Profile Clients and drive the sales of Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Portfolio/services to meet client’s needs.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement appropriate marketing strategies aimed at positioning the Bank as Market Leaders in the high value segment business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: VFD Microfinance Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Eligible candidates for the Private Banker role must have a minimum of 2 years’ banking experience in Private Banking, asset management or investment banking.
- Hands-on experience in managing ultra-high net worth clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
SEE ALSO: Afreximbank Internship Programme 2023/2024 for Young Africans
Leave a Reply