Procter & Gamble are a household company with many brands familiar to Nigerians. They are currently inviting applications from interested and qualified persons for the 2019/2020 Finance and Accounting Internship. The hiring process is thorough and purposeful. It ensures that they recruit the right people, and that you have a complete understanding of who they are, what they do, what they expect from you, and that they are the right culture fit for you. P&G are looking for the best talent to join them.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining their team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, they have made sure their hiring process is flexible and accessible.
Procter & Gamble – Finance and Accounting Internship
This job is open for all qualified Nigerian graduates. Check out the details of the job and apply.
Responsibilities as an Intern
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for their products.
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)Improving cost competitiveness for their manufacturing activities.
What P&G offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; they value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Qualifications and Requirements
They are looking for:
- Recent graduates with BSC in either Accounting or Economics only.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion.
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Just so you know:
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date.
- They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company.
- Their mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
How to Apply for P&G Finance and Accounting Internship
All qualified and interested persons should apply using the link provide here- P&G Application Link
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels