Procurement Manager Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services – You can now apply for the Procurement Manager vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services. See full job details and how to successfully apply below.
Procurement Manager Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Spie Oil and Gas is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager – M/F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Area Activity: Technical Facilities Management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Raises Purchase Orders with Suppliers.
- Tracks Orders.
- Provides Client with up to date procurement information.
- Works closely with Warehouse Supervisor.
- Direct contact to suppliers.
- Filing of all records.
- Invoice payments.
- Freight deliveries and custom clearing agents.
- Liaise; follow up with forwarding agents to maximize schedule.
- Liaise; follow up with forwarding agents on the status of deliveries received as well as goods in transit. Ensure the Estimated Time Departure from somewhere and Estimated Time of Arrival to Douala for Sea Freight or to N’Djamena in the case of Air Freight.
- Minimum Level of Experience required: 6 years or more.
- Meet daily work requirements in a challenging environment.
- Pass Company pre-employment medical requirements: Including Drug & Alcohol Screening and malaria control program.
- Must be willing to work in challenging climatic conditions.
- Must work at all times in the best interest of Company.
- Provide support and communication to upper tire personnel.
- Participate in the development of personnel and work.
SEE ALSO: Ongoing Recruitment at Dangote Group Refinery 2023/2024
- Dedicated and reliable worker.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision.
- Team Player.
- Sensitive to cultural differences.
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal English.
- French speaking and understanding of written French an advantage.
- Safety Leadership qualities with interpersonal skills.
- Must have worked in a similar position for up to 5 years
- Microsoft Windows – Word, Excel.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
How to Apply for Spie Oil and Gas Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Leave a Reply