Rainoil Limited Recruitment for Maintenance Officer- Rainoil Limited is a leading integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e., Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE : Metwest Steel Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023
Table of Contents
Rainoil Limited Recruitment for Maintenance Officer
Rainoil is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems
- Maintenance operations on the depot, manufacturing and, any other core business division’s equipment and facilities.
- Inspects work for completeness and alignment with service level agreements
- Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Coordinates or inspects, operates and maintains the heating, cooling and ventilation
- Confers with workers to resolve grievances concerning equipment
- Stocks and organises maintenance shop with tools, parts and machinery needed for repair and maintenance as well as anticipating future needs.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary
- Implements HSE standards in the maintenance activities.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used. Transfers equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
- Keeps time cards and other routine records of the maintenance activities
- Maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all core business locations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc. / HND) in Engineering or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in the operations / Maintenance Department.
- HSE Certification.
How to Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment for Maintenance Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: To apply or view job details, you must create an Account / have an Account on the application portal
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2022.
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels