Roche in Nigeria Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program 2023. Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society.
Table of Contents
Roche in Nigeria Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program 2023
Title: Pharma – RiNGR Program (Roche in Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Program)
Job Id: 202308-118682
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Business Services
Duration: One-year Fixed Term Contract
- The RiNGR Program is designed for recent graduates in the fields of Life Sciences and Engineering.
- We are looking for talents that are at a very early stage of their career and are passionate about the biotechnology industry.
- Our purpose is to accelerate your professional development and enable you to become a key contributor in improving the patients’ lives.
Pharma Program structure
- A one-year fixed term contract program working in our Pharma commercial organization.
- Our goal is to include you in key projects and tasks that will help you develop and deeply understand our business and industry.
Setting you up for success:
- First 60 days: Understanding the business and how every part ties into each other. You will shadow our major functions to connect and learn about their role and impact.
- Our program: You will be part of our Pharma commercial organization rotating between different teams. In this program you will support business analytics, product launches, customer engagement while gaining expertise in our patient journey.
- You will have a mentor and a buddy that will support your program experience and help you get the best out of this opportunity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Saro Agrosciences Graduate Trainee 2023/2024
Qualification and Requirements
As an ideal candidate you are:
- Recent Graduates in areas such as the fields of Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basic Sciences. (For pharmacy degree you must have completed internship and mandatory NYSC, for B.Sc candidates, completion of NYSC will be sufficient).
- Digitally savvy.
- Good communication skills.
- Adaptable, passionate and naturally curious.
- Interest in stakeholder engagement and in becoming an expert in sales in the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in English.
- Open-minded and agile learner who questions and shares openly new ideas.
- Innovative, creative mindset and willingness to learn.
- A team player, who listens to their colleagues and has the courage to share their own ideas.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Build an extensive network within Roche and be part of the African community of trainees to interact and network with other early in career talents in different countries
- Work in a flexible scheme
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Create a development plan to help you upskill and grow both personally and professionally.
How to Apply for Roche in Nigeria Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program 2023
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to Apply