Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021| How to apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Form is out. Read full details below and apply for the position you are most suited for. Also ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates in the under-listed positions for employment in the Rivers State Civil Service.
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- Obstetricians and Gynaecologist
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeon/COnsultants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/ Pharmacy Assistants
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Radiographers/Imaging Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Health Record Technologists/Health Record Technicians
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Dental Surgeons/Dental Consultants/Dental Technicians/Laboratory Assistant
- State Counsel
- Lands Officers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Technical Officers
- Information Officers
- Education Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Agricultural Officers
- Livestock Officers
- Forest Officer
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Programme Analyst
- Confidential Secretary
- Executive Officers
- Clerical Officers
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Salary
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
All applicants are required to submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificate/Evidence of current professional license.
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of AGe Declaration
Application should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Closing Date for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Application
The deadline for Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment is 18th of November, 2020.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels