This post update contains the proper steps on how to apply/register for the 2019 Rivers State Pensioners Bio-metric Data Capture Exercise. You will also be provided with a list of all documents required for (RivPusMis) Rivers State Public Service Management Information System 2019 Pensioners Bio-metric Data Capture Exercise.
For the sake of emphasis, the Rivers State Pensioners Bio-metric Data Capture 2019 Portal is now open.
Kindly ensure that you upload the right documents.
We will guide you on how to upload and apply/register via the RivPuSMiS (Rivers State Public Service Management Information System) website– https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng/
Documents to upload for the River State Pensioners Biometric Data Capture Exercise
- Letter of first Appointment
- Letter of confirmation of 1st Appointment
- Letter of last promotion
- Letter of Retirement
- Authority of payment of Retirement Benefits
- Computation of Retirement benefits
- Staff identification (ID) card
- BVN printout
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- LGA identification
Step by Step Guide to Register for River State Pensioners Biometric Data Capture Exercise 2019
- Collect your (pensioners) bio-metric data capture form from the Rivers State Government House
- Fill the data capture exercise form
- Submit the form
- After 2 days (48 hours), come back to the site and click https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng
- Log in with your BVN as username and password
- Complete and update your profile online, upload all relevant documents
- You will be invited to collect your authority for payment from establishment
- In 48hours you can now proceed to pensions office ministry of finance to commence and complete your process of opening an account, etc.
- Once the process in pension’s office, ministry of finance is completed you will be invited for your physical verification and bio-metric capture.
Note: The information you submitted will be confirmed on the database before your information will be uploaded on the RivPusMis portal. If after 72 hours, you cant still access the portal, call the following lines to know your application status. 084-550006, 084-550007, 084-550008
For more UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels