The Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) is created by Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Law No. 8 of 2018 with a mandate to establish the Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency. It is a community based intelligence platform designed to encourage and consolidate an effective security synergy between the security agencies and communities.
They are currently accepting applications from interested and qualified residents of Rivers State to join the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA). More details found below
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR HEADQUARTERS STAFF ONLY):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SAFETY CORPS):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
- Birth certificate/ Age declaration
- Degree Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Guarantor form
- LGA Certificate
- NYSC Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO Results
HOW TO REGISTER
To apply, VISIT www.rivnesca.org.ng/
You are required to register with your email address and phone number. After which, you will receive a mail containing your login details.
After receiving your login details, proceed to login and fill the form.
You are expected to download the Guarantors form and print it out in colour. This form must be filled manually with two passports in colour format attach to it.
Guarantor MUST be resident in Rivers State
Form MUST be signed by any TWO of the following:
- A civil or public servant of level 15 or its equivalent
- Local Government Chairman
- Police Officer of the rank of CSP and above
- Government recognized Traditional Ruler
Be sure to have your guarantor’s form ready before you continue with the application
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on Vacancies In Nigeria.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels