Rivers State University (RSU), Port Harcourt Sandwich Degree programmes admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. All interested and suitably qualified candidates should check out the requirements and method of application as specified below.
RSUST Sandwich Available Programmes
B.Sc Degree Programmes in:-
- Business Education with options in:-
- Office Management and Technology
- Science Education with Options in:-
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science
- Environmental Education
- Vocational and Technology Education with Options in:-
- Agricultural Education
- Building Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Adult and Community Education
- Educational Management
RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Entry Requirements
- Applicants must possess an NCE or OND certificates in Agricultural Education, Business Education, Science Education and Technical Education; an NCE in any subject combination for Adult and Community Education.
- Candidates with passes at credit/merit Level in two major subjects of the Associate Diploma in Education and also eligible.
In addition to the above, such candidates must possess relevant ‘O’ Level requirement or its equivalent and /or NABTEB credit/merit including English Language and mathematics.
Correct Steps on How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Admission
- You are expected to get the application form which cost ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00).
- Log on to the RSUST website www.ust.edu.ng or www.rsu.edu.ng/ and make an e- payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
- Applicants should submit completed forms to the Secretary, Institute of Education, accompanied by photocopies of relevant credentials and proof of payment.
Closing Date for RSUST Sandwich Admission Application
The closing date for the application is on Friday, the 19th of July, 2019. Please be informed that Lectures Start on Monday, July 22nd, 2019.
We encourage you to keep checking this site for more admission updates. Also, you are free to subscribe to this site using your email, subscription is totally free.
If you are also having it difficult and you would like to speak with us, kindly make use of the comment boxes below.