Ocean Crest Fire Protection Company Limited is a registered Nigeria Company that provides sales, installation and maintenance of all kinds of fire safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) in Nigeria. They are accepting applications from interested and qualified persons to fill the position as advertised below.
Safety Officer Recruitment at Ocean Crest Fire Protection Company Limited
Job Title: Safety Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
NGN50,000 – NGN70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021
How to get more update about the recruitment
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels