The Saro Group is made up of five companies with interests in Crop-Protection, Commodities-Export, Public-Health and Personal & Home-Care. They are proudly African company with Head-quarters in Nigeria and a well established operation in Ghana and they are actively pursuing entry into more countries within the West & Central African sub-region.
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, their business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
SARO believe that the greatest component of any strategic endeavor is the human element; the strategy fails or succeeds subject to the quality of the people that drives it. As a result of this Saro places a great emphasis on recruiting the best people based on merit displayed through academic achievement and more importantly through strength of character. To ensure that those that join them remain valuable to both the company and to society, they provide regular opportunities for training in-house and in some of the best business schools available.
They offer equal opportunity to both genders without any consideration to race, ethnicity or religion.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
How To Apply
Click on Saro Graduate Trainee Application Form 2018/2019 and fill the form properly.
11th of November, 2018.
Hurry and apply.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media