Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee – Sales Process Automation 2023. This is to inform you that Schneider Electric is now inviting applications for the Graduate Trainee program. See full application guided and processes below.
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee – Sales Process Automation 2023
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy while using less of the common planet.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Approved Graduate Trainee 2023 – Sales Process Automation
Ref. ID: 008EDT
Recommended – Rivers State 10000 Youths Recruitment 2023/2024 – rscsc.ng Application Portal
- Process Automation is a global business unit building value in today’s ever-changing industrial world by forging new connections among people, processes, and technologies.
- Schneider Electric’s process automation solutions help our customers to drive their operations to a higher value with a vast portfolio of proven Schneider Electric technology and expertise.
- We are looking for new talents willing to join our Sales Team for a long-term (1 year) internship.
- The Graduate Sales Interns will take an active role and have sales responsibilities with a structured development program supporting them. The program aims to support early career representation in sales careers and sales management.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- With Schneider Electric, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who allow you to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- The Interns will be hired for our PA sales teams in Regional Sales Office in Nigeria (Lagos )
- A 1-year development program will support the internship program, including facilitator-led training programs, on-the-job learning, online learning, and mentoring.
Requirements And Qualifications
Skills and Experience:
- You have completed a University Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital or Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with internship experience in a customer-facing position.
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications.
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first.
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change.
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo.
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature.
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required.
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to find yourself in our company smoothly.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, different projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
How to Apply for Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee – Sales Process Automation 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
4th April, 2023; 4:59:00 PM
You May Also Like – NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – Application Guide and Portal
Leave a Reply