Society for Family Health (SFH) Early Career Professionals Recruitment (Programme Management)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Programme Management (Early Career Professionals)
Job ref.: sfh-59969
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Programme Management
2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme
- SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented candidates who are Early Career Professionals. Candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interview for suitable positions that arise in the course of the year.
RECOMMENDED- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2021
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Sociology, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Health, Project Management, Medicine and other related fields of study
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC Programme Management experience, specifically in any of the following programmatic areas in the non-governmental organization health programming sector: HIV; Tuberculosis; Maternal and Child Health; Sexual and Reproductive Health; Adolescents Health; Malaria; Nutrition; Humanitarian and Emergency services; Social Protection; Non-communicable Diseases; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.
- Registration with a relevant professional body will give an added advantage
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite at the minimum
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Community Health, Programme Management, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Infectious Diseases, Health Economics, Health Financing, International Development will be an advantage.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us