Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment – Solvent Extraction Operator Vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc are calling on interested and qualified persons to apply for the position as advertised below.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SAP Young Professional Program Nigeria 2022
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solvent Extraction Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Purpose of the Job
- To extract oil from palm kernel/soya cake with good quality and productivity.
- Monitor and operate the equipment used for the extraction of oil from palm kernel/soya cake to ensure good quality and productivity. .
- Inspect the feed hopper to ensure free flow of the cake on the bed through the sight glass in the extractor.
- Control the flow of pure hexane into the extractor.
- Operate the solvent extraction plant properly and purge it of vapours when necessary.
- Record indicator reading test results.
- Assist in the routine maintenance of all SEP equipment’s.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
SEE ALSO : National Population Census Recruitment 2023
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a NABTEB/ Trade Test
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work and live in Canada? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels